Bills top wide out Stevie Johnson had a performance to forget on...
Training Camp Fantasy Draft Team 1: Exposed McIntyres
Updated: August 3, 2011
Let’s review Team 1 of the 2011 Buffalo Bills Training Camp Draft. This is the first year of the Buddy Nixon draft competition. I picked 1st.
- 3 points for starter
- 2 points for 53 man roster
- 1 point for practice squad player
Round. Player (overall pick):
- Kyle Williams (1) – A true lock to make the roster. Defensive staple, an obvious first overall selection. D-line lock
- Andy Levitre (6) – One of our best linemen over the last 2 years. LG lock.
- Jarius Byrd (7) – Our starting FS, with not much depth behind him. FS lock.
- Shawne Merriman (12) – A true steal here? Maybe, one of our best playing camp players so far. Baring injuring, he will be our ROLB Lock.
- Drayton Florence (13) – Coming off a 3 year – 15 million dollar contract, I would have to say that Drayton will line up as the opening day starter. CB lock.
- Andra’ Davis (18) – A pivotal part of our 3-4 transition. Plays well when healthy. Look for him to be starting at ILB week 1. ILB lock.
- Dwan Edwards (19) – Another good piece of the 3-4 transition, played very well last year, when healthy he is dominant. DE lock.
- Terrence McGee (24) – Working a lot in the slot, I expect him to bounce back, and play a good reduced role. Could start, could get cut. 53 lock.
- Roscoe Parrish (25) – Really picked it up last year. Plays really well in Chan Gailey’s offense. He should start the year in the slot. 3rd WR lock.
- David Nelson (30) – Great pick, contributed a lot in the spread offense, Parrish and Nelson had the most slot appearances in the league. 53 lock.
- Torell Troup (31) – Really coming on strong so far in camp. Doing so well the coaches has moved around the D-line a bit. 53 lock.
- Rian Lindell (36) – Still kicking very strong, a good pick at this point. Has a few solid years left. 53 Lock
- Brian Moorman (37) – had a down year, but like Lindell has a few years left before getting replaced. 53 Lock.
- Spencer Johnson (42) – A good pick at this point, but is making a good chunk of change, could get beat out by other players. Fringe 53.
- Donald Jones (43) – A very solid teams player, and game on strong in the WR game when Parrish and Evans went down. 53 lock.
- Corey McIntyre (48) – At pick 48 a true steal. Hence the name. A true staple of my team, and the Bills Teams. 53 lock.
- Reggie Corner (49) – Just came off of PUP. A very good 5th CB, should replace Youboty in this role, but a strong position class will keep him low. Fringe 53.
- Chris White (54) – With the lack of ILB presence, Chris White bursts on to the scene to take one of the final positions. Fringe 53.
- Michael Leslie Jasper (55) – Many people’s camp favorite. Our new Stevie J. Should at BARE minimum make the practice squad. Still impressing. Fringe 53.
- Jason Watkins (60) – A good roster battle to make the team. Really no news out of the Watkins camp, but been in the system now. Fringe 53.
- Jon Corto (61) – Due to his strong teams play, this could be a late round 53 man roster steal. Weak Safety depth. No Whitner = Corto. Fringe 53.
- Jeheuu Caulcrick (66) – A RB/FB/Teams candidate. Could surprise some if a player gets injured. Look for him to compete. Fringe 53.
- Zack Pianalto (67) – With so much uncertainly at TE, he could find himself on the team. One of the priority UDFAs that we got. Practice squad lock.
Emmanuel Moody (72) – A player who has already performed some. Top recruit at USC before transferring to Florida. Fringe practice squad. (cut week 1 for scrubs)
- Rajric Coleman (73) – A practice squad pick here, due to the older age at Safety, and the non pick up in FA, I expect him to compete. Fringe Practice Squad.
Follow my training camp team every week for updates!