Bills top wide out Stevie Johnson had a performance to forget on...
Buffalo Bills Guardapalooza
Updated: August 17, 2011
Recently over the last 24 hours there has been a lot of speculation over the Buffalo Bills guard position. Buddy Nixon has came to a conclusion on what all this means.
- Chad Rinehart EARNED a right to compete for a job
- Chan wants to see Chad Rinehart and Kraig Urbik in at the same time against the 1s
- I believe Andy Levitre will still be our starting LG Week 1
- We want to give our 6th offensive lineman experience incase of injury. This helps us ease the pain if Eric Wood, Levitre, or Urbik go down. It’s good to know we have guys who can compete. Not so much can be said for OT.
- I believe the Bills keep 9 offensive line spots. 5 on the inside. Wood, Levitre, Urbik, Rinehart, and one open camp battle.
I summed this all up about after a day of reports, articles, and interviews.
Check out our depth chart on up to the minute updates with our pecking order: