Maybe Nolan Norwacki was on to something. According to one league executive...
Details: The Buffalo Bills & Erie County Agree to 10 Year Deal
Updated: December 21, 2012
The Bills have agreed to a long term lease extension with Erie County
- This is a 10 year extension
- The team CAN’T leave before 7 years without a 400 million dollar penatly
- AFTER 7 years, the team can’t move without a 28 million buy out
- Forward agreement that is in place to look for a NEW stadium here, not move
- Can put funds asside during 7 – 10 years for design and architure costs
- Coincides with the NEW CBA: Team pays 900 million to relocate per NFL
- 130 million coming to the team for stadium renovations to start the 2013 season
- 35 million of which will come right from the Bills, the rest from the state
- The team is here to stay, at no point will the team look to relocate. Important to our state and community.
This list of details will be updated as reports / updates / tweets / conferences are released.
Stay here to Buddy Nixon and tweet us your thoughts and updates @buddynixon